Jiffy Vegetarian Corn Muffin Mix
VEGETARIAN CORN MUFFIN - Makes 3-8 muffins
- 1 pkg. JIFFY Vegetarian Corn Muffin Mix, 1 egg, 1/3 cup milk
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Grease muffin pan or use paper baking cups.
- STIR ingredients together. Batter will be slightly lumpy. (For maximum crown on muffins let batter rest for 3 to 4 minutes, stir lightly before filling cups.)
- FILL muffin cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
Vegetarian ingredient alternatives.
Egg Substitutes: 3 Tbsp. Aquafaba* (canned chickpea liquid)
Milk Substitutes: Soy, Almond or Coconut Milk
JIFFY Vegetarian Corn Muffin Mix bakes into a tasty, golden muffin or cornbread. This vegetarian mix is interchangeable for America’s Favorite JIFFY Corn Muffin Mix, as it compliments any soup, salad, or dish. Create your next family dinner with our many delicious JIFFY recipes, or your own signature treat.
- Just add egg and milk
- Makes great corn pancakes
Wheat Flour, Degermed Yellow Corn Meal, Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil), Contains Less than 2% of: Baking Soda, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Wheat Starch, Natural Flavor, Dextrose, Corn Starch.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
King Soopers is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.