Veggie Jars with Basil Parmesan Yogurt Dip
Take your crudité platter on-the-go by packing the veggies and dip together in resealable jars.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups cucumbers
- 1 1/2 cups carrots
- 1 1/2 cups celery hearts
- 1 1/2 cups bell peppers
- Combine yogurt, parmesan, basil, garlic and salt.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 tall 1-cup resealable jars.
- Trim vegetables to fit jar. Add vegetables, standing vertically so ends are in the dip.
- Secure lids; refrigerate until serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.