Vegan Grilled Sausage Kabobs
Go beyond the usual barbecue fare with these vegan kabobs, made with plant-based sausages from Beyond Meat, plus colorful veggies and flavorful seasonings.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (14 oz.) Beyond Meat® BEYOND SAUSAGE® Brat Original Plant-Based Sausages, cut into 1”-1.5” pieces
- 8 ounces whole baby bella mushrooms
- 1 red onion, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 yellow squash, cut into thick coins
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley, to serve
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. On eight 12” skewers, thread sausage pieces, mushrooms, red onion, bell pepper and squash, alternating between vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- On hot grill, place kabobs and brush with oil mixture. Grill 3-4 minutes on each side, brushing with oil mixture periodically.
- Serve with fresh parsley.