Sweet and Spicy Confetti Salad
Offering an array of colors, textures and flavors, this salad pairs fresh fruits and veggies with a sweet and spicy dressing.
Serves: 10Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package Simple Truth Organic™ Colored Bell Peppers, diced
- 1 jicama, peeled and diced (about 3 cups)
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- In large bowl, combine peppers, jicama, zucchini and mango.
- In small bowl, stir together lime juice, oil, honey, cayenne and salt.
- Drizzle dressing over diced produce, coating well. Stir in cilantro.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.