This classic coleslaw tosses crunchy cabbage and carrots with a flavorful mayo-vinegar dressing in a perfect blend of salty and sweet. Complement the flavors perfectly with an ice-cold Diet Coke®.
Serves: 12Prep: 2 hours 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Diet Coke
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage and carrots.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, celery seed, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Toss dressing into cabbage mixture. Let chill at least 2 hours.
- Serve in family style bowl as side dish; pair with an ice-cold Diet Coke®.