Strawberries and Cream Matcha Ice Pops
These refreshing pops are a great way to cool down in a summer day!
Serves: 8Prep: 8 hours 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 (14 oz.) can Kroger Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (7.6 oz.) Nestle® Media Crema Table Cream or 1¼ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup Kroger® Vitamin D Whole Milk
- 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 9 strawberries, divided
- In a bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk, crema and whole milk. Divide milk mixture into two equal parts.
- In a blender, blend one part with 5 strawberries. Chop the remaining 4 strawberries and place in bottom of ice pop molds (3 pieces per mold). Pour strawberry milk mixture into half of each mold. Freeze for 1-1½ hours.
- In a blender, blend remaining milk mixture with matcha green tea powder. Pour into ice pop molds over frozen strawberry milk mix. Place mold covers. Freeze overnight.
- To unmold: Submerge mold in lukewarm water for about 20-30 seconds, until ice pop loosens. Remove carefully. Place ice pops back into the freezer on parchment paper, or serve immediately.