Spinach Artichoke Noodle Kugel
A holiday classic gets an appetizer-worthy upgrade! This dippable, shareable dish packs creamy goodness into every bite.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces Kroger® Wide Egg Noodles
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Kroger® Original Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups full fat cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (10-12 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained and squeezed dry
- Cook egg noodles according to package instructions to achieve an al dente texture. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously butter a 9”x13” baking dish with 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- In a large bowl whisk together remaining 4 tablespoons butter, eggs, softened cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese until well blended. Add ½ cup Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, spinach and artichokes. Stir to combine.
- Gently fold in cooked noodles and transfer to prepared pan. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until kugel is set in the center and golden brown. Allow to stand at least 15 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.