Sparkling Berry Pancakes
For an unforgettable family breakfast, discover the secret to the flavor and fluffiness of these delicious berry pancakes – it’s an ingredient that’ll make your taste buds sparkle!
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups Kroger Brand Low Fat Buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Dasani Sparkling Berry, chilled (keep closed until using)
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, melted butter, vanilla, eggs and sparkling water until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium heat; add a small amount of butter or non-stick spray.
- When pan is hot, pour ¼ to ½ cup batter on top (depending on how big you like your pancakes), and cook until bubbles form on the surface of the batter and underside is golden brown, around 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and repeat on the other side.
- To keep finished pancakes warm while cooking, heat oven to 200°F and place a baking sheet in the oven. Transfer every cooked pancake there until all are cooked.