Sparkling Berry Holiday Sangria
Add a little sparkle to your celebrations with this simple, sweet and bubbly sangria. Make a batch and raise a glass to your best holiday yet!
Serves: 4Prep: 6 hours 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 6 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bottle (750 mL) red wine
- 1 pink lady apple, cored and chopped
- 1 orange, quartered and sliced
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (Triple Sec or Cointreau)
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Apple Juice
- 1/4 cup Dasani Sparkling Berry
- 1 bottle (750 mL) prosecco or sparkling wine
- In glass container, combine wine, fruit, liqueur, apple juice and sparkling water.
- Refrigerate for 1-6 hours for optimal flavor (6 hours is recommended).
- To serve, pour sangria and a scoop of fruit into an ice-filled glass, leaving room for the bubbles to float.
- Top with a small amount (2 ounces) of prosecco, depending on the size of your glass.