Salted Caramel Fudge
Move over chocolate – this salted caramel fudge is about to become everybody’s favorite! Made with butter, brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk and more, this recipe is easy to make and sure to become a holiday tradition.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Line 8” square baking pan with foil; coat with cooking spray. Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar and corn syrup. Cook over medium heat until sugar is melted and mixture comes to a simmer, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to thicken (you will begin to slightly see the bottom of the pan while stirring).
- Remove from heat; let stand 30 seconds or until bubbles stop. Stir in baking chips; let stand 2 minutes. Stir until melted and smooth. Pour and spread into baking pan; sprinkle with salt. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.