Rosemary Grilled Steaks
Infusing olive oil with rosemary imparts more flavor than just rubbing the steaks with herbs. Serve this dish with roasted potatoes.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 4 sirloin strip steaks (6 oz. each)
- 2 tsp. coarse salt
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Bring the steaks to room temperature 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat the grill.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add rosemary. Heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to infuse for 30 minutes.
- Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks for 10 to 15 minutes, to the desired degree of doneness, brushing the steaks with the olive oil mixture while grilling.