Parmesan Chive Noodle Kugel
It’s time to upgrade a classic. Parmesan cheese and fresh chives provide a savory flavor boost to this creamy noodle kugel casserole.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 1/2 cups Kroger Brand 4% Milkfat Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Cook egg noodles according to package instructions to al dente. Drain; rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously butter 2-quart casserole dish.
- In large bowl, stir together cottage cheese, sour cream, eggs, parmesan, chives, salt, pepper and garlic. Add noodles; stir gently to combine. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 34 minutes or until kugel is set in the center and has spots of golden brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers.