Organic Chia Pudding with Strawberry Smoothie
Chia pudding makes the perfect addition to a refreshing strawberry smoothie.
Serves: 2Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups organic almond milk, divided
- 1⁄4 cup organic chia seeds
- 1⁄2 tbsp. organic maple syrup
- 1 organic banana
- 1 cup organic strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1⁄4 cup organic raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup almond milk, chia seeds and maple syrup. Stir and allow to sit about 5 minutes, then divide into two jars. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- In a blender, add banana, ½ cup almond milk, strawberries and ice. Blend until smooth, then pour over chia pudding.
- Serve topped with raspberries and refrigerate leftovers.