Kosher Breakfast Hash
Start your morning with a filling meal of potatoes, sausages and fluffy scrambled eggs.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 lbs. new potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 12 ounces kosher sausages, sliced
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- In large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Cook potatoes until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- In skillet, add peppers and onions; sauté until tender. Add sausage and cook until warmed.
- In small bowl, scramble eggs. In medium non-stick skillet over medium heat, add eggs. Gently pull eggs from one side of the pan to the other, until cooked.
- Serve scrambled eggs over potato-sausage mixture. Top with salsa.