Jalapeno and Blackberry Cocktail
This tasty cocktail has it all – tart, fresh blackberries, spicy jalapenos and refreshing mint to cool you off.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno, diced, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- cup simple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup soda water
- In pitcher, combine blackberries, jalapeno and mint leaves. Muddle to extract juices. Add vodka, lime juice and simple syrup. Muddle and stir to combine.
- Pour into four sugar rimmed, ice-filled glasses. Top with soda water. Garnish with blackberries, jalapeno and mint leaves.
- Refrigerate leftovers.