Instant Pot Keto Mediterranean Chicken Thighs
Olives are a great source of healthy fats and add plenty of savory flavor to this easy, Mediterranean-inspired chicken dinner, prepared entirely in your Instant Pot.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (6.3 oz.) Private Selection™ Greek Olive Mix, drained
- Fresh oregano, chopped
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Set Instant Pot to SAUTE; heat oil. Sear chicken until outside is golden brown.
- Stir in broth, working up any brown bits from bottom of pot. Add lemon, garlic and olives. Twist lid to seal.
- Select MANUAL function; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow to naturally depressurize at least 5 minutes. Carefully quick release remaining pressure.
- Serve chicken with olives and fresh oregano.