Grilled Tortellini Vegetable Skewers
This recipe proves that food tastes better on a stick! Instead of tossing together your go-to pasta and veggies for dinner, skewer them up for the grill and keep marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 16 (10”-12”) metal or soaked bamboo skewers
- 1 package (19 oz.) Cheese Tortellini
- 1-2 zucchini, cut into 1”-thick half-moons (about 32 pieces)
- 8 oz. White Whole Mushrooms, cut in half or quarters if large (about 16 pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain, spread in a single layer on an oiled or parchment lined baking sheet and cool to room temperature.
- Heat grill to medium heat (350°F).
- Toss cooled tortellini, zucchini and mushrooms with oil, Italian seasoning, salt and garlic powder.
- Thread zucchini, tortellini and mushrooms on skewers, alternating ingredients to form a pattern.
- Grill 6-10 minutes, turning once, until nicely marked and heated through.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
- Refrigerate leftovers.