This is a show stopping winning recipe for perfect lobsters every time!
- 2 lobster tails, 4 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- Thaw lobster overnight in the refrigerator or 45 minutes under cold running water.
- Preheat grill. Split the top of the lobster shell lengthwise with kitchen scissors. With a towel in your hand, place lobster on towel and squeeze shell until it pops open. Lift the meat out of the shell, while still leaving it attached. Close the shell and let the meat rest on top of the shell. Lift up meat with a knife, score the underside three times to prevent curling. Baste with melted butter, lemon juice and pepper.
- Place lobster on grill. Cook for 8-10 minutes; until thermometer reaches 150° F.