Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
Grilled to crispy perfection, this family-friendly pizza is topped with your favorite Caesar salad ingredients, including creamy cheese and crispy romaine lettuce.
Serves: 6Prep: 30 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Creamy Parmesan Caesar Dressing
- Preheat grill to high. Place pizza stone in center of grill.
- Stretch dough into 10”-12” circle; slide onto pizza stone. Close lid. Cook 5 minutes, until bottom of dough is lightly browned.
- Carefully brush crust with olive oil and garlic. Top with cheese and chicken. Close lid; continue cooking 2 to 4 minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove pizza from grill.
- Top with romaine, red onion and dressing. Refrigerate leftovers.