Chopped Quinoa Salad
Chopped salad gets a boost with nutrient-dense quinoa. This salad can easily be made as part of a meal prep session and enjoyed for lunch or dinner throughout the week.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups organic quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 2 organic cucumbers, chopped
- 3 organic Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 organic red onion, chopped
- 1 organic avocado, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup organic kalamata olives, chopped
- 3 tbsp. organic mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. organic lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup organic olive oil
- 3 tbsp. organic balsamic vinegar
- In a large bowl, add quinoa, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, avocado, olives, mint, lemon juice, olive oil and vinegar. Toss until combined.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.