Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Nice Cream
Keep frozen ripe banana pieces in your freezer so you can easily make this sweet but healthy treat whenever a craving strikes.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 8 hoursTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large large ripe bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen for at least 8 hours
- 2 tbsp. Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. Simple Truth Organic™ Semi-sweet Vegan Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped
- In the bowl of a food processor combine frozen banana pieces, peanut butter, cocoa powder and maple syrup. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Add chocolate chip pieces; pulse a few times to mix in.
- Serve immediately for a soft serve texture or transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours for a more scoopable treat.
- Store frozen.