Cherry Lux Cocktail
This sparkling drink will vary from slightly sweet to quite dry depending on the wine you choose. Brut Champagne will be the driest while extra dry, dry and demi-sec will be sweeter.
Serves: 1Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 ounce maraschino cherry liqueur
- 1 teaspoon jarred maraschino cherry juice
- Dash bitters
- 4 ounces chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 Maraschino Cherry with Stem
- In Champagne flute, combine cherry liqueur, cherry juice and bitters.
- Add Champagne.
- Garnish with cherry.