Black Bean and Corn Salsa
This versatile appetizer has an OptUP rating of 87 and is sure to delight guests with its fresh and zesty ingredients. Serve it with chips, on tacos, in burritos or eat it straight off the spoon – you can’t go wrong!
Serves: 8Prep: 40 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) S&W® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) Kroger Brand Sweet Whole Kernel Golden Corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced, cored and deseeded
- 1 poblano pepper, diced, cored and deseeded
- 1⁄2 jalapeño, minced, cored and deseeded
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In large bowl, combine beans, corn, red pepper, poblano, jalapeño, onion, garlic and cilantro. Stir in sherry wine vinegar, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.