Baked Plant-Based Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
This baked dip uses cashews and nutritional yeast to create a creamy, snackable jalapeno spread.
Serves: 16Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth™ Nutritional Yeast Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup jarred jalapenos, drained and finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- Tortilla chips or raw veggies for serving
- Soak cashews in boiling water for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain cashews, then place in a blender with 1 cup fresh water, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, garlic, salt, onion powder and black pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 1½-quart baking dish and set aside.
- Transfer cashew mixture to a bowl. Stir in artichokes and jarred and fresh jalapenos. Transfer to prepared dish.
- Bake 25-27 minutes until bubbly and browning around edges.
- Serve with tortillas chips and veggies.
- Refrigerate leftovers.