Arugula Papaya Salad
Switch up your salad game with a pop of sweet flavor. Papaya and candied pecans pair perfectly with arugula and a lemony dressing in this summer-ready starter or side.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (5 oz.) baby arugula
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded and cut into ½” cubes
- 1⁄2 cup candied pecans
- 1⁄4 cup shaved Parmesan
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In large bowl, place arugula. Top with papaya, pecans, Parmesan, olive oil and lemon juice. Toss to combine.
- Serve. Refrigerate leftovers.