Apple Cinnamon Bacon Bites
When you combine the classic seasonal flavors of apple and cinnamon, delicious things are bound to happen. Quick and simple to make, these honey-glazed Coca-Cola Apple Cinnamon Bacon Bites are an easy way to please a holiday crowd!
Serves: 10Prep: 30 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound thinly sliced bacon, each piece halved
- 8 large apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1” pieces
- 1 can (12 oz.) Coca-Cola Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Marinate apple pieces in Coca-Cola Cinnamon for 15 minutes.
- Place bacon halves on foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, until cooked halfway.
- Wrap 1 bacon piece around each apple slice and secure with a toothpick.
- Place bacon-wrapped slices a on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake approximately 8 minutes.
- Baste with honey and bake for 2-5 minutes, or until bacon is deep brown and crisp around the edges.
- Remove from oven, baste again with honey and serve immediately.