Air Fryer Potato Latkes
Delivering the crisp texture you love without all the oil (and way less mess), these air fryer latkes are so good, nobody will miss the traditional, pan-fried version!
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large russet potatoes (about 1½ lbs.), peeled, grated, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 1 small onion, finely chopped or shredded
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Simple Truth™ Avocado Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Apple sauce, for serving
- Sour cream, for serving
- Chives, for serving
- Heat air fryer to 400°F.
- Combine potatoes, onion, eggs, flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Generously spray bottom of air fryer basket with oil. Place 2-3 tablespoon-sized dollops of latke batter in the air fryer and flatten slightly. Make sure latkes don’t touch. Spray tops generously with additional oil.
- Air fry for 5 minutes, flip and cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining potato mixture.
- Serve with apple sauce, sour cream and/or chives, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.