Air Fryer Keto Onion Rings
Swap the typical carb-filled coating on onion rings for smoky bacon for a keto-friendly take on this diner classic.
Serves: 5Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 package (16 oz.) Kroger® Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Heat air fryer to 400°F.
- Cut onions into 1” thick slices. Separate into rings that are 2 layers thick. Save the inner portions of the onions for another use.
- Wrap each ring with a slice or two of bacon.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook 10-12 minutes, flipping about halfway, or until bacon is crisp.
- Meanwhile in a bowl stir together mayonnaise, mustard, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Serve onion rings with mustard sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.