Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 16 minutes | Total: 31 minutes | Makes: 24 mini pies
• 1 large egg
• 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels or Semi-Sweet
Chocolate Mini Morsels
• 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
• 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• 1 1/2 to 2 ready-made refrigerated pastry sheets
Make Halloween Happy
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Step 2. Whisk together egg, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl.
Step 3. Unroll pastry sheets on a floured surface. Cut out 24 pumpkins from pastry using 3-inch pumpkin-shaped or round cookie cutter. Press pumpkins into
mini muffin tin.
Step 4. Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling into each mold.
Step 5. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until filling is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Step 6. Decorate mini pumpkin pies with morsels to create jack-o-lanterns.