- Zegerid OTC Acid Reducer Capsules
How Zegerid OTC Works For Your Frequent Heartburn
Zegroid OTC works differently from other OTC heartburn products, such as antacids and other acid reducers. Zegerid OTC stops acid production at the source: the acid pump that produces stomach acid. Zegerid OTC is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days.
- Treats Frequent Heartburn
- Omeprazole 20mg/Acid Reducer
- Sodium Bicarbonate 1100mg/Allows Absorption of this Omeprazole Product
- One 14-Day Course of Treatment