Woodbridge By Robert Mondavi Chardonnay White Wine
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay White Wine displays aromas of rich tropical fruit combined with a hint of cinnamon and maple. A medium body with vibrant acidity showcases characteristic flavors of ripe pear and green apple, leading to a toasty finish with vanilla oak notes. Sip this chardonnay wine on its own or pair it with delightful appetizers and hearty dishes like lemon pepper chicken. Grapes in this California wine are sourced from the Lodi region. By using state-of-the-art winemaking technology, employing unique growing techniques and cultivating relationships with the local growers, Woodbridge is able to produce high quality grapes for an excellent bottle of wine. Chill this chardonnay wine in the refrigerator for 2 to 2 and a half hours before serving at around 50 degrees. Crafted for over 30 years and perfect for every day, Woodbridge offers approachable white wines that you don't have to overthink.
- This 1.5 liter bottle contains the equivalent of two 750 milliliter bottles
- This large bottle of wine is the perfect size for sharing at your next dinner party
- Woodbridge chardonnay displays aromas of tropical fruit with a hint of cinnamon and maple
- Flavors of ripe pear and apple with vanilla notes define this fine wine
- This medium-bodied California chardonnay wine offers vibrant acidity and a toasty finish
100% , from : Chardonnay Grapes
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More