Vitacost Synergy Phosphatidylserine Softgels
Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid (type of fat) component found in cell membranes throughout the human body, with highest concentrations in the brain. It’s manufactured by the body but can also be obtained through dietary sources such as meat, fish, dairy products, white beans, barley and soy lecithin. Phosphatidylersine is vital to healthy brain function.
- May help support healthy cognitive function as we age.*
- Helps promote a healthy adrenal response to stress.*
- All natural, made entirely from plant sources and not derived from bovines or other animals.
- Features SerinAid™, a high-quality form of phosphatidylserine from soy lecithin.
- Provides 200 mg of elemental phosphatidylserine per 2-softgel serving.
- Contains30 servings per bottle.
- Incredible value compared to other brands.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.