Vitacost Synergy Activated Quercetin Complex Targeted Wellness Capsules
What is Activated Quercetin Complex?
- Activated Quercetin Complex is a synergistic formula that combines several nutrients to support the cardiovascular and immune systems:*
- Quercetin is a plant-based nutrient (phytochemical) found naturally in apple skins, onions, tea and red wine. It belongs to a class of flavonoids called flavonols.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It’s included in this formula in the form of magnesium ascorbate for gentler absorption.*
- Bromelain, derived from the pineapple plant, is a sulfur-containing proteolytic digestive enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins*
- Magnesium is an essential mineral used in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.*
What are the key benefits of Synergy Activated Quercetin Complex?
- Supports the cardiovascular system.*
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Improves the way the body deals with various types of stress.*
- Powerful antioxidant properties.*
- Promotes a healthy immune system.*
- Is safe for year-round support.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Quercetin Dihydrate , Bromelain ( Esterase Plant Enzyme ) . Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Silicon Dioxide and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More