Vitacost Stinging Nettle Leaf
What is Stinging nettle?
Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) is a flowering plant with leaves and stems covered in bristly hairs that cause a painful “stinging” sensation when touched. The hairs release chemicals, including histamine, as part of the plant’s natural defense mechanisms.
Throughout history, stinging nettle has been used for various purposes. Native Americans used the plant’s fibers to make rope, and boiled the roots and leaves for food. It was also used as a folk remedy for joint health and seasonal challenges.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Stinging Nettle Leaf?
- Contains vitamins A and C, and minerals potassium, calcium and manganese
- Contains antioxidant flavonols, phytosterols, lignans and more
- Used in Germany and other countries for prostate health support
- Has been studied for its effects on joint health, prostate health and the body’s natural inflammatory response*
Vitacost® Stinging Nettle Leaf is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 480 mg of stinging nettle per single-capsule serving
- Higher milligram-per-capsule amount than most other brands
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
- Great value compared to other brands!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to natural variations in the stinging nettle plant, the color of these capsules may vary from a brownish-green to a slightly darker, olive shade of green.
Potency • Purity • Pride
Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manu
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.