Rutin is a natural plant pigment found in fruits and vegetables, especially citrus pulp and rinds, apple peels, buckwheat and black tea. Other sources include cranberries, mulberries, asparagus and fruit from the Fava d’anta tree of Brazil. Rutin is sometimes referred to as “vitamin P,” although it is not actually a vitamin.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Rutin?
- Rutin is an antioxidant bioflavonoid.
- Antioxidants are compounds that help protect cells from free radicals (unstable molecules generated by metabolism and through exposure to UV sunlight, smoke, chemicals, etc.). Free radicals attack healthy cells, damaging their structure and compromising normal cell function.
- Bioflavonoids are primarily noted for their powerful antioxidant properties in addition to their diverse biological activities.*
Vitacost® Rutin is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 500 mg of rutin per 1-tablet serving
- Rutin extracted from fruit of the Brazilian Fava d’anta (Dimorphandra mollis) tree
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
- Incredible value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.