Vitacost Magtein™ Magnesium L-Threonate Mineral Supplement Capsules 2010mg
What is Magtein™ Magnesium L-Threonate?
Magnesium is a mineral found abundantly throughout the body. Besides being necessary for more than 300 biochemical reactions, magnesium is involved in many important functions—from protein production and energy metabolism to cardiovascular and bone health.*
Foods such as leafy greens and nuts are especially good sources of magnesium, and it’s also found in whole grains, legumes, seeds, other vegetables, dairy and meats. It’s believed, however, that most people don’t consume enough dietary magnesium and may benefit from supplementation.
Magnesium L-Threonate features a patented form of magnesium known as Magtein™. Magtein has been clinically studied for its potential absorption advantages compared to other forms of magnesium.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Magtein™ Magnesium L-Threonate?
- Important for healthy bones*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Helps maintain blood pressure already within normal range.*
- Helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function*
- Involved in protein synthesis and energy production*
- Contributes to calcium absorption*
Why is Vitacost Magtein™ Magnesium L-Threonate is your everyday essential?
- Features a patented, clinically studied form of magnesium: Magtein™
- Supplies 2,010 mg of magnesium L-threonate per 3-capsule serving
- Contains 30 servings per bottle
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Better value than other magnesium L-threonate products on the market
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.