Vitacost Lemon Balm Melissa Leaves Herbal Supplement Capsules 790mg
What is Lemon Balm?
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is a plant belonging to the mint family with tiny, white flowers and heart-shaped, lemon-scented leaves. Native to Europe and the Mediterranean region, lemon balm’s nectar-filled flowers are known to attract bees (thus the plant’s genus name “Melissa,” which is Greek for honey bee). The leaves have been used for culinary and health purposes since early Roman times.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Lemon Balm Leaves?
- Lemon balm leaves contain a lemon-scented essential oil similar to lemon grass, with natural plant terpenes, tannins and polyphenols
- Often used in combination with other herbs such as valerian and chamomile for calming, relaxing purposes
Vitacost Lemon Balm Leaves is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 790 mg of lemon balm per two-capsule serving
- Higher milligram-per-capsule amount than other brands
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Incredible value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.