What is L-carnosine?
Carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine) is a dipeptide of the amino acids beta-alanine and histidine. It’s highly concentrated in skeletal muscles, heart muscles and brain tissue. Carnosine is a proven antioxidant.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® L-Carnosine?
- May help minimize the effects of age-related decline.*
- Powerful antioxidant properties to help slow age-associated oxidative stress.*
- Supports muscle endurance in the elderly.*
- Supports healthy DNA function.*
- Slows the effects of age-associated advanced glycation end products (AGEs).*
Vitacost® L-Carnosine is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 500 mg of L-carnosine per 1-capsule serving.
- Contains 180 servings per bottle.
- Great value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.