Vitacost Flaxseed Oil Dietary Supplement Softgels 2000mg
What is flaxseed oil?
Flaxseed oil, made from the seeds of the flax plant, is a natural source of essential fatty acids (EFAs) and plant lignans (a type of nutrient found in plants, nuts, whole grains and seeds).
Flaxseed Oil is a convenient way to supplement your intake of omega-3 EFAs. It contains organic flaxseed oil with omega-3 alpha linolenic acid, plus omega-6 linoleic acid and omega-9 oleic acid.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Flaxseed Oil?
- Plant lignans may enhance antioxidant protection*
- Maintains healthy platelets and prostaglandin function*
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Supports hormonal balance*
Why is Vitacost Flaxseed Oil your everyday essential?
- Convenient, easy-to-take softgels
- Contains organic flaxseed oil
- Supplies omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids
- Contains 50 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve.* Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.