Vitacost Chocolate Whey Protein Complex Powder
What is Vitacost Whey Protein Complex?
- Vitacost Whey Protein Complex is a high-quality protein powder delivering 22 grams of whey protein, plus BCAAs, glutamine and glutamine precursors, in each two-scoop serving.
- It also supplies 100 mg of Aminogen®, a naturally derived plant enzyme ingredient that jump-starts the protein digestive process by breaking down large, bonded and chained amino acids into smaller, free-form amino acids.*
- Vitacost Whey Protein complex is naturally chocolate flavored, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. Simply mix two scoops with 8 to 12 ounces of any beverage and blend in blender or shaker cup, adjusting liquid to create desired thickness.
How does Vitacost Whey Protein Complex support health?
- Supplies 22 grams of protein per serving
- Provides the body with branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).*
Why choose Vitacost Whey Protein Complex?
- Natural chocolate flavor; no artificial sweeteners
- No artificial colors
- Supplies Aminogen® Food Enzyme System
- Contains approximately 28 servings per container
- High quality, great value!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Protease Digestive Enzymes ( Food Enzyme System ) Aminogen , Other Ingredients : Protein Blend [ Whey Protein Concentrate ( Milk ) , Whey Protein Isolate ( Milk ) and Whey Protein Hydrolysate ( Milk ) ] , Dutch Process Cocoa , Xylitol , Natural Chocolate Flavor , Soy Lecithin and Stevia .
Contains Pod Fruits and Their Derivatives,Cocoa and its Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Lactose.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More