Vitacost Calcium from Dicalcium Malate with Vitamin D3 & Magnesium Capsules 600mg
What is Calcium?
Calcium (from Dicalcium Malate) features a form of calcium that is chelated, or bonded, with malic acid. Chelated minerals are believed by some to be better absorbed and utilized by the body than non-chelated minerals.* In addition, malates do not react with stomach acid in the same way as more common carbonates (which can sometimes cause digestive discomfort).*
This unique combination formula also includes vitamin D3, a form considered superior to vitamin D2, and magnesium.
What are they key benefits of Vitacost® Calcium (from Dicalcium Malate) with Vitamin D3 & Magnesium?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
- Vitamin D supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.*
- Magnesium helps build strong bones by converting vitamin D to its active form and setting in motion key enzymes that stimulate bone cells.*
- Magnesium contributes to calcium absorption.*
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.*
Why is Vitacost® Calcium (from Dicalcium Malate) with Vitamin D3 & Magnesium your everyday essential?
- Provides a combination of minerals and vitamin D in one convenient formula.
- Supplies 600 mg of calcium per 3-capsule serving.
- Features vitamin D3, which is considered superior to vitamin D2.*
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Vegetable Stearic Acid and Silicon Dioxide .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More