Vitacost Calcium Citrate Everyday Essentials Tablets 1000mg
Calcium Citrate is calcium supplement that supplies 1,000 mg of calcium (as calcium citrate) and 700 IU of vitamin D3 per four-tablet serving. Calcium citrate is a water-soluble form of calcium that’s well absorbed on an empty or full stomach.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Calcium Citrate?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
- Vitamin D supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.*
Why is Vitacost® Calcium Citrate your everyday essential?
- Provides a combination of calcium and vitamin D in one convenient formula.
- Features a readily absorbable form of calcium (calcium citrate).
- Features vitamin D3, which is considered superior to vitamin D2.*
- Supplies 1,000 mg of calcium citrate per 4-tablet serving.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vegetable Stearic Acid , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Silicon Dioxide , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Vegetable Glycerin . Vitamin D ( as , Cholecalciferol, D3 ) , Calcium ( as , Calcium Citrate ) .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More