Vitacost Advanced Collagen Type 1 & 3 with Vitamin C
What is Advanced Collagen Types 1 & 3?
Advanced Collagen Types 1 & 3 is a collagen formula featuring two forms of pure, natural collagen, plus 67% of the Daily Value for vitamin C.
According to the U.S. National Institutes of Health, collagens are a family of proteins that are part of body tissues, including skin, cartilage and joints. While there are more than a dozen types of collagen, 80 to 90 percent of collagen found in the body consists of types 1, 2 and 3.
Advanced Collagen is made from pure type 1 and type 3 collagen proteins that have undergone enzymatic hydrolysis for reduced molecular weight. Only 100% food-grade hydrolyzed collagen is used to ensure superior quality and safety.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Advanced Collagen Type 1 & 3 with Vitamin C?
- Supplies types 1 and 3 collagen proteins in hydrolyzed form
- Supplies 67% of the Daily Value for vitamin C. Vitamin C is needed to form the protein collagen, which the body uses to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels.*
- Features 100% pure, food-grade collagen proteins
- Processed with enzymatic hydrolysis for reduced molecular weight
- Contains 42 servings per bottle
- High quality, exceptional value
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.