V8 +Energy Peach Mango Juice Blend
V8 +Energy is a healthy energy drink made from fruit, vegetables, and tea. Containing the same amount of caffeine as leading energy drinks (80 mg), V8 +Energy is a healthy alternative for steady energy. Add it to any well-balanced diet for a restorative boost and the perfect pick-me-up. V8 +Energy Peach Mango is made with caffeine sourced from natural tea and no added sugar. With 1 combined serving of fruits and vegetables, this bubbly energy drink is made with sweet potato, carrot, orange and apple juice, and infused with sweet peach and tropical mango. Plus, each can is rich in vitamin B, has no colors from artificial sources, and is just 50 calories. V8 +Energy Peach Mango is the perfect morning start, midday pick me up, or late night boost!
- ENERGY DRINK MADE WITH JUICE: V8 +Energy is infused with carrot juice, apple juice, and hints of sweet peach and tropical mango for a quenching and satisfying taste
- ENERGY DRINK YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT: V8 +Energy is made with no added sugar, no artificial colors, is non-GMO and is gluten-free
- HEALTHY ENERGY DRINK: Each can has 1 combined serving of fruits and veggies from non-GMO sweet potatoes, apples, and carrots, just 50 calories, and is an excellent source of vitamin B
- NATURAL STEADY ENERGY: Made with caffeine naturally occurring in tea, V8 +Energy has the same amount of caffeine as the leading energy drink
- V8 +Energy Peach Mango ships as a pack of 6 8-ounce recyclable cans
Water, Vegetable Juice (Water and Concentrated Juices of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Yellow Carrots), Fruit Juice (Water and Concentrated Juices of Apples, Peaches, Oranges), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Mango Puree, Caffeine from Black and Green Tea, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More