Tyson® Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites
Tyson® Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites are glazed with sweet, smoky honey barbecue sauce and breaded to crispy perfection. These frozen appetizers are made with all white meat chicken from chicken raised with no antibiotics ever and provide 12 grams of protein per serving. Prepare these honey BBQ chicken bites in the oven or microwave for a tasty snack.
- One 24 oz resealable package of Tyson Any'tizers Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites
- Juicy, breaded chicken bites glazed with honey BBQ sauce for sweet, smoky flavor
- Made with all white meat chicken and provides 12 grams of protein per 3 oz serving
- Ready to eat, crispy chicken is a great alternative to chicken nuggets
- Delicious on their own or with dipping sauce for an after school snack or crowd pleasing party appetizer
- Fully cooked frozen chicken, heat with a microwave, conventional oven or air fryer
Boneless, skinless chicken breast chunks with rib meat, water, wheat flour, brown sugar, sugar, corn syrup, contains 2% or less of the following: canola oil, dextrose, distilled vinegar, dried yeast, extractives of garlic and onion, extractives of paprika, garlic powder, high fructose corn syrup, honey, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), modified food starch, mustard (distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, paprika, spice, garlic powder), natural flavor, natural smoke flavor, onion powder, paprika, polysorbate 80, salt, smoke flavor, sodium benzoate (as a preservative), sodium phosphates, spice extractives, spices, tomato paste, wheat gluten, xanthan gum, yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More