Trace Minerals Research Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Cranberry
A flavored effervescent "fizzing" drink with vitamins and over 72 electrolytes.
When should I take Power Pak?
• Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps
• After a hot day in the sun
• Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
• To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Why is Power Pak better?
• Non-GMO formula, only 1g sugar, & 200mg more vitamin C than the leading brand
• No caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants
• Essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, plus over 72 electrolytes from Ionic Trace Minerals.
Vitamin C ( as : Ascorbic Acid ) , Thiamin [ Vitamin B1 ] [ as : Thiamin HCL ] , Niacin ( Vitamin B3 ) , Vitamin B6 ( as : Pyridoxine HCl ) , Folate ( Folic Acid ) , Vitamin B12 ( as : Cyanocobalamin ) , Pantothenic Acid ( as : D-Calcium Pantothenate ) , Calcium ( as : Calcium Lactate ) , Magnesium ( , from : Magnesium Oxide , Itm ) , Zinc ( as : Zinc Oxide ) , Selenium ( as : Sodium Selenite ) , Manganese ( as : Manganese Citrate ) , Chromium ( as : Chromium Amino Acid Chelate ) , Chloride ( , from : Itm ) 15 Mg , Sodium ( as : Sodium Bicarbonate ) , Potassium ( , from : Potassium Citrate , Itm ) , Ionic Trace Minerals ( Itm ) Electrolytes , Alpha Lipoic Acid , Boron ( as : Boron Amino Acid Chelate , Itm ) , Other Ingredients : Crystalline Fructose , Citric Acid , Natural Cranberry Flavor , Cranberry Juice Powder , Red Cherry Powder , Stevia Leaf , Silica .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More