Tide Ultra Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent
Tide Ultra OXI liquid laundry detergent provides 10X cleaning power* with built-in pre-treaters to remove even the toughest stains. It is now more concentrated to provide more stain removal and freshness and less water**. Measure your loads with cap. For medium loads, fill to bar 1. For large loads, fill to bar 3. For HE full loads, fill to bar 5. Add clothes, pour into dispenser, start washer.
- Tide OXI liquid laundry detergent has 10X cleaning power vs. the leading bargain liquid detergent.
- Built-in pre-treaters to remove even the toughest stains
- With a more concentrated formula, you get more cleaning agents and less water in every drop. *vs. previous formula
- Measure with cap. For medium loads, fill to bar 1. For large loads, fill to bar 3. For HE full loads, fill to bar 5. Add clothes, pour into dispenser, start washer.
- Helps tackle tough set-in odors
* stain removal using 1 dose of Tide Ultra OXI liquid vs. 10 doses of the leading bargain liquid detergent, base variant** vs. previous formula
Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Mea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate , C12-16 Pareth , Ethanolamine Citrate , Diethylene Glycol , Sodium C10-16 Alkylbenzene Sulfonate , , Propylene Glycol , Alcohol , Propoxylated Ethoxylated Amine , Sodium Borate , Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , , Fragrance , C10-16 Alkyldimethylamine Oxide , Ethanolamine Laurate , Sodium Citrate , Pentasodium Pentetate , Fluorescent Brightener , Ethanolamine Myristate , Sodium Cumene Sulfonate , Phenylpropyl Ethyl Methicone , Ethanolamine Palmitate , Calcium Formate , Ethanolamine Oleate , Ethanol Amine , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Subtilisin , Ethanolamine Stearate , Simethicone , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Amylase Enzyme , Pectin Lyase , Liquitint Dye , Mannanase .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More