Thinkbaby For Kids Sunscreen SPF 50 +
Through the use of safe ingredients and our work with leading scientists, thinksport addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in many existing sunscreens and consumer products.
- Top rated on EWG''s Skin Deep since its creation in 2010 - rated "I"
- No PABA, Parabens, Benzoate, phthalates, BPA, Oxybenzone, Avobenzone, Petroleum, UV Chemical absorbers or toxic chemicals
- First sunscreesn to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements, Top rated on EWG''s Skin Deep (Rated "1") and benefits the fight against skin damage
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel
- No aerosol. No ineffective wipes. No animal testing or animal products.
Helps prevent sunburns if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions). Decreases the risk of skin disease and early aging caused by the sun.
Zinc Oxide (Non-nano) , Purified Water , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Capric Caprylic Triglycerides , Sorbitan Stearate ( Coconut Based ) ( 1 ) , Pine Wood Resin , Vegetable Glycerin , Cetyl Dimethicone , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Magnesium Sulfate ( Epsom Salt ) , Sunflower Oil , Jojoba Oil , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , Tocopherols ( Vitamin E ) ( 1 ) , Olive Oil , Raspberry Seed Oil , Cranberry Seed Oil , Hyaluronic Acid ( Made , from : Vegetable ) , Glucose and Glucose Oxidase and Lactoperoxidase , Papaya .
Contains Sunflower Seeds and Their Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More