The Prisoner Wine Company Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir Red Wine
Bold and fruit-forward, The Prisoner Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir Red Wine is lush and full with dense, dark fruit. The Prisoner Wine Company – crafting wines that are blended for taste and unrestricted by tradition – has created this pinot noir in the same iconic style as their original The Prisoner Red Blend. Made with pinot noir and syrah, this bottle of red wine opens with aromas of black cherry plus hints of pine needle and toasty vanilla. Each sip of this delicious red wine features deep black cherry, blackberry, and toasty vanilla flavors that culminate in a lush, full mouthfeel and a long finish. Barrel aging in French oak barrels brings out the full flavors of this Sonoma Coast red wine, creating a truly exquisite palate in a California wine. Enjoy a glass of wine on its own, or serve this dark red wine at a wine and cheese party. For optimal enjoyment of this California pinot noir wine, refrigerate this 750 mL bottle of wine for approximately 60 minutes before serving. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2023 The Prisoner Wine Company, Oakville, CA
- One 750 mL bottle of The Prisoner Pinot Noir Red Wine containing five 5-oz servings of wine
- Red grape wine with aromas and flavors of black cherry, blackberry, pine needle, and toasty vanilla
- California red wine with a lush, full mouthfeel and a long finish
- Red California wine made with red grapes grown in the Sonoma Coast region
- Bottled wine that's perfect for bringing to a wine and cheese party
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
King Soopers is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.73(26)5(19)4(7)3(0)2(0)1(0)