The Prisoner Wine Co. Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Bold and fruit-forward, The Prisoner Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is lush and full with dense, dark fruit. The Prisoner Wine Company – born distinctly different and designed to disrupt – has crafted this cabernet sauvignon in the same iconic style as their original The Prisoner Red Blend. Made with a mix of cabernet sauvignon, merlot, syrah, malbec, petite sirah, and charbono grapes, this cabernet sauvignon bottle of wine opens with aromas of black cherry and ripe plum layered with vanilla and baking spices. Each sip of this delicious red wine features concentrated dark fruit flavors that culminate in a lush, full mouthfeel and a long finish. Grapes for this fruit-forward red wine are harvested from the well-known Napa Valley region of California. Barrel aging for 15 months in a combination of old and new, French and American oak barrels brings out the full flavors of this Napa Valley red wine, creating a truly exquisite palate in a California wine.
- Each 750 mL bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of red wine
- Bottle of red wine with aromas of black cherry and ripe plum layered with vanilla and baking spices
- Red grape wine with concentrated dark fruit flavors
- Red California wine with a lush, full mouthfeel and a long finish
- Serve this bottled wine alongside grilled steaks and roasted mushrooms or enjoy a glass of wine on its own
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More